Saturday, December 4, 2010

Moving

Lots of movement going on here lately.

Move #1:
A: It all started back on November 11 at 12:45 am (I remember because that was the day that marked 20 weeks). Beause I was going off to Oregon for Thanksgiving, Kav had been woried that he wouldn't get to be the first one to feel the baby move. He had just returned from work and climbed into bed. "Tell the baby to move." He says to me as he puts his hand on my tummy. Not two seconds later she kicks. We both decided at that point that she would be a daddy's girl.

Move #2:
A: 4:30 am December 4, I had gotten up to use the restroom like any pregnant woman would understand. I get into bed and cuddle up with my sweety. Kav tells me this morning, "I'm minding my own business somewhere between half asleep and half awake, and I get jabbed in the stomach. She kicked me! Wasn't it past her bed time?!" I just think to myself, "I get jabbed multiple times a day."

Move #3:
A: We are both looking forward to moving out of "the palace" as we jokingly call it and into a real apartment! Contract is sold and we will be out of here next weekend. Kav only works two days this next week so we will be able to get alot of packing done and I will get to see him in the evenings! Oh happy day.

K: As I glance across the room right now, I see empty bookshelves and 4 boxes full of books. I was sitting there about an hour ago and all of a sudden I got this sudden urge to start packing. Well, abot 2 minutes later, the urge was gone. However, I made myself at least pack the books because we're going to have to start sometime. I can't wait to be ina bigger place! 3 bedrooms! Woo-hoo! Ash and I are going to go to Wal-Mart in a little bit to look for a fake, small christmas tree. This will be our first christmas with just us, so a tree and decorations are a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment