Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We will just see where this goes...

K:  So I have had various friends who have blogs and at times I have checked them out/read blog posts.  One thing I have noticed, however, is that these individuals will almost always have these huge gaps inbetween posts.  The first post after the large gap will usually consist of them acknowledging how long it has been and then the person saying they will resolve to do it consistently and frequently again, and then it will inevitably happen again.  Well, it has been over two years since Ashty and I have done our last blog.  Rather than resolve to do it more frequently, we will just see where this goes.  Ash, do you have anything to say?

A: The End... IDK. I think it would be fun to post about this new baby and funny toddler stories. Like   the Easter egg hunt; with every egg she found she says, "Oh, you found one" because that is what I said to her when she found the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment